The Retail Centre Division – Inter IKEA Centre Group A/S (IICG) – was established in 2001 and develops, owns and manages shopping centres anchored by an IKEA store. Inter IKEA Centre Group creates unique retail and entertainment destinations where both the IKEA store and the retailers in the shopping centre benefit from the synergy created by the shopping centre and the IKEA store being located side by side.
Inter IKEA Centre Group has a distinctive long-term approach to development and management, which means every decision taken focuses on driving long-term value for retail partners and shoppers.
Inter IKEA Group is since 2009 the majority owner of the Inter IKEA Centre Group and holds 51 per cent of the company. The remaining 49 per cent is owned by INGKA Group.
|Retail Centre Division - Leasable Square Meters|| Leasable Square Meters
- Over EUR 2 billion in assets under management
- Over 1 million square metres retail space
- Over 30 centres in operation
- 65 million visitors per year
- Over 20 projects in the pipeline, including secured land of more than 5 million square metres
- Over 450 co-workers in 14 countries (FTE)
- Shopping centres in operation or under development in China, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain and Switzerland
- The Head Office is in Kastrup, Denmark
- Head of Division is John Tegnér